If you browse through Cascade Auto Shipping without entering any personal data, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and cannot be linked back to you unless you decide at some point to identify yourself. If you are only browsing, we collect the following information: IP address, the type of browser and operating system used to access our site, the date and time you access our site, the pages you visit (click-through), and if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website as well as additional information related to your visit. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site.
There will be times, such as when you communicate with us by e-mail, or request a quote, etc., when we will need to obtain personally identifiable information from you or about you (Such personally identifiable information may include your name, address, residence information, e-mail address, telephone number).
The information we receive may be used by us or shared by us with our corporate affiliates, agents, vendors and other third parties to help process your request; to help improve our website or the products or services we offer; for research; to better understand our customers' needs; to develop new offerings; and to alert you to new products and services (of us or our business associates) in which you may be interested. We may also combine information you provide us with information about you that is available to us internally or from other sources. We believe that knowing more about you can enable us to serve you better.
We may also aggregate your personal information with others' information and prepare reports on site usage, quote request history or other factors for sale or distribution to others. Those reports are aggregated and include no personally identifying information. Finally, we may use your personal information to send you email or postal communications regarding products or services offered by us or by third parties with whom we have relationships in which we think you may be interested. We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to Cascade Auto Shipping, as well as to facilitate, complete, or confirm any transaction that you may enter into or responding to your inquiry or request.
All information provided by consumers may be used and disclosed as permitted in this Policy.
You may update or delete your information at any time prior to submitting any request to us. Once a request form is completed and submitted, you will not be able to change any of the information. Additionally, please be advised that once you have submitted your request and the information has been received by our corporate affiliates, agents, vendors and other third parties this information is no longer under our control.
We safeguard your personal data during electronic transmission using known security standards and procedures. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you only to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and other procedural safeguards to comply with applicable privacy laws to guard your personal information. We also assess new technology for protecting sensitive customer information on an ongoing basis. However, if your information is forwarded to a third party provider, your information will be transmitted according to the security and privacy policies of that dealership or third party provider whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your information as shared with outside providers will become subject to those different privacy policies.
Due to federal and state regulations, we are required to keep a copy of your information for a period of 3 years. Over this period, we will maintain all such data in a confidential and secure area that third parties will not be allowed to access.
We may use third-party advertising companies when you visit our website. These companies use non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to this website and other sites, such as the user IP address, pages viewed, date and time of your visit, and number of times you have viewed an ad (but not your name, address, or other personal information), to serve ads to you on this site and other sites that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
In addition, we use clear GIFs or pixel tags to help manage our online advertising. These clear GIFs enable our ad serving company to recognize a browser's cookie when a browser visits this site. This allows us to learn which banner ads bring users to our website. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
Everything on our website is copyrighted (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used except with our express written consent. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited and may violate the copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and other laws and regulations. Nothing contained on this site may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
1. These contract “Terms and Conditions” describe the mutual benefits and duties of the Shipper who owns the “Vehicle” shipped and/or his/her agent ordered transport and “Cascade Auto Shipping”.
2. By placing an order with Cascade Auto Shipping, Shipper hereby agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Shipper agrees that he/she is the registered legal owner of the Vehicle(s). Cascade Auto Shipping shall ship the subject Vehicle from Origin to Destination pursuant to the Vehicle Relocation Order and the Vehicle Transport Instructions and Information located on Cascade Auto ShippingAutoTransport.com. All Fees shall be paid immediately following Vehicle(s) loading and prior to delivery, unless Shipper or its agent establishes a billing privilege with Cascade Auto Shipping.
3. Cascade Auto Shipping may, in its sole discretion, may subcontract its obligations hereunder. In such event, subcontractor shall be solely responsible for ALL obligations to Shipper. In event a subcontractor breaches a covenant of the contract or causes damages to the Vehicle during delivery, Shipper shall file ALL claims with the subcontractor identified on the Bill of Lading and hereby releases Cascade Auto Shipping from any and ALL claims arising out of or related to any action or inactions of the subcontractor.
4. Shipper authorizes Cascade Auto Shipping, its subcontractors, agents and employees to drive, park, store or otherwise operate or transport the Vehicle(s) in any manner necessary to fulfill the obligations under this Agreement. Shipper shall maintain insurance on the Vehicle that shall extend to Cascade Auto Shipping’s operation of the Vehicle.
5. Shipper shall prepare the Vehicle for transport by removing or properly securing all batteries, loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, antennas and other similar items. Cascade Auto Shipping is shipping only the subject Vehicle and is prohibited by U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) law from shipping any personal property with such Vehicle. Shipper must remove ALL Items from the Vehicle prior to transportation. Cascade Auto Shipping and/or all sub-contractors of Cascade Auto Shipping ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND RELEASED OF ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL AFFECTS LEFT IN THE VEHICLE FOR TRANSPORT.
6. Shipper and Cascade Auto Shipping Agents will inspect Vehicle at Origin to note any major defects. Report of overall condition of Vehicle is not to completely describe every defect. Minor defects as from normal use and pre-existing damages are not Transport Related Damage. Cascade Auto Shipping WILL NOT be responsible for any damage caused to WINDSHIELDS in an opened transportation nor any rock damages. Claims for transport related damages must be reported at the time of delivery ON THE Bill Of Lading, and a written claim for transport damage must be made within 2 days of delivery. Shipper agrees that in event of any damages regarding truck delivery, Interstate Commerce Commission regulations require that all outstanding freight charges be paid without deductions. ALL Damages must be properly noted in the presence of the driver and the balance due to be paid in full by cash or certified funds. Shipper hereby agrees to waive any and all rights to litigation, as provided by title 9 of the U.S. Code, The only proper venue is Orange County, California.
7. In no event shall Cascade Auto Shipping Provide Reimbursement for auto rental fees resulting from delay, damage, or accident. For Shipper’s protection, Cascade Auto Shipping recommends that the Shipper secure time before transport to notate damages before and after delivery.
8. ALL DELIVERY DATES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY. Cascade Auto Shipping does not agree or commit to transport the Vehicle(s) in time for any particular date or event and will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any delay. NO DELIVERY TIME IS GUARANTEED.
1. Shipper may cancel the order at any time; cancellations must be sent via e-mail to Order@Cascade Auto ShippingAutoTransport.com or faxed to 888-404-4084. A telephone call will follow once received in order to process and complete the cancellation. Only then, will the requested cancellation be complete. However if a transporter/carrier has been dispatched to pick up the Shipper’s Vehicle(s) there is a charge of the amount of $250.00 Dollars Cancellation Fee.
2. An additional charge of $250.00 will be assessed if the Vehicles become inoperative for any reason during the time of Transport. Shipper hereby agrees to waive any and all rights to Judicial Litigation. In case of any party claiming any rights related to this transaction agrees to arbitrate any and all controversies as provided by title 9 of the U.S. Code. The only proper venue is Orange County, California.